By Jeremy Stocker
Britain and Ballistic Missile 1942-2002 КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Издательство: Frank CassСерия: procedure and HistoryАвтор(ы): Jeremy StockerЯзык: EnglishГод издания: 2004Количество страниц: 260ISBN: 0-203-30963-4Формат: pdf (e-book)Размер: 3.17 mb speedy Ifolder zero
Read Online or Download Britain and Ballistic Missile 1942-2002 PDF
Best security books
This e-book analyzes the newest advances in privateness, protection and hazard applied sciences inside of cloud environments. With contributions from prime specialists, the textual content provides either a fantastic evaluate of the sector and novel, state of the art study. A thesaurus can be incorporated on the finish of the ebook. subject matters and lines: considers many of the forensic demanding situations for felony entry to information in a cloud computing setting; discusses privateness influence exams for the cloud, and examines using cloud audits to minimize cloud safety difficulties; experiences conceptual matters, uncomplicated necessities and sensible feedback for provisioning dynamically configured entry keep watch over prone within the cloud; proposes scoped invariants as a primitive for examining a cloud server for its integrity houses; investigates the applicability of current controls for mitigating details safety dangers to cloud computing environments; describes danger administration for cloud computing from an company point of view.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-workshop court cases of the twenty third overseas Workshop on safeguard Protocols, held in Cambridge, united kingdom, in March/April 2015. After an creation the quantity offers 18 revised papers each one by way of a revised transcript of the presentation and resulting dialogue on the occasion.
- UMTS Security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP) Secrets To Acing The Exam and Successful Finding And Landing Your Next Certified Information Systems Security Professional Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP) Certified Job
- Safety and Security Equipment and Services in Turkey: A Strategic Reference, 2007
- America: Our Next Chapter: Tough Questions, Straight Answers
- Information Security Applications: 10th International Workshop, WISA 2009, Busan, Korea, August 25-27, 2009, Revised Selected Papers
- Information Security and Assurance: International Conference, ISA 2011, Brno, Czech Republic, August 15-17, 2011. Proceedings
Additional resources for Britain and Ballistic Missile 1942-2002
137. 12. Johnson, V-1 V-2, p. 113. 13. JSWS, p. 541. 14. Overy, Why the Allies Won, pp. 240–1. 15. Collier, Battle of the V-Weapons, pp. 180–1. For a detailed description of the V-2, see JSWS, pp. 541–2, Collier, Battle of the V-Weapons, pp. 180–3, and King and Kutta, Impact, pp. 239–42. One of the best collections of illustrations of the V-2 is Joachim Engelmann’s V-2: Dawn of the Rocket Age (West Chester, PA: Schiffer Publishing, 1990). Britain and ballistic missile defence 1942–2002 28 16. Circular Error Probable (CEP) is the radius within which 50 per cent of missiles are expected to hit.
118 In the end, it was the advance of the Allied armies that pushed the V-weapon units back beyond range of their intended targets. Anglo-American troops had already broken out of the Normandy beachhead by the time the first V-2s were launched on 8 September. 122 The V-2 sites were finally cut off from Germany in early April, by which time the firings units had ceased operations and withdrawn to the east. 124 Accordingly, by 31 August 1943 five existing ‘Chain Home’ (CH) radar stations along the south coast, at Swingate, Rye, Pevensey, Poling and Ventnor had been tasked to watch for rocket launches from northern France, from where attacks were at that time expected.
Britain and ballistic missile defence 1942–2002 30 99. Johnson, V-1 V-2, p. 157. 100. Robin Ranger, ‘The Operational Environment: Lessons From Ballistic and Cruise Missile Attacks Since 1944’, in Robin Ranger, Jeremy Stocker and David Wiencek (eds), Extended Air Defence and the Long-Range Missile Threat, Bailrigg Memorandum No. 30 (Lancaster: Centre for Defence and International Security Studies, 1997), p. 24. 101. Bates, Flying Bombs over England (Westerham: Froglets Publications, 1994). Originally written in early 1945 but retained under the 30-year rule.
Britain and Ballistic Missile 1942-2002 by Jeremy Stocker